Friday Footnote #94
Each week we share loads of content amongst Team ION and with our network. Content that inspires us, which we find helpful, or just makes us smile. We thought we would start sharing these insights every Friday. Welcome to Friday Footnote.
Face-to-face events are back: where you can see ION over the coming weeks/months
We are delighted that face-to-face events are back. After 2 years of virtual meeting / networking via Zoom (which certainly has it's benefits!) it has been brilliant to get back in the room with humans again, and chat about their businesses, and how ION can support them.
We are starting to book ourselves up for various events over the coming weeks and months:
- Adam from the team will be attending the Welsh Business Show at Ffos Las Racecourse next Wednesday
- On the 9th June, Adam and Suzanne will be attending TEDXSwansea at the Swansea.com Stadium
- On 29th June, Adam and Suzanne will be attending the MediWales Connects event in Cardiff with our friends from Swansea University Executive Education.
- We have aso booked to exhibit at the FSB South Wales Conference in Merthyr in September.
Hopefully we'll see you at some of the above events. Also, keep an eye out on our website and social media channels for news of the first ION face-to-face's events in over 2 years. Watch this space!
What's caught our eye this week?
- How will the shifting world order affect your global strategy? (EY)
- North Wales business owners benefit from leadership course (North Wales Pioneer)
- Happiness makes you dramatically more successful (Inc)
- The real reason you feel so busy - and what to do about it (TED)
- 5 traits of the workforce of the future (MIT Sloan Managment)
- 4 lessons for leaders in 2022 (London Business School)
Learning with ION
For over 11 years we have supported leaders at all levels to become extraordinary leaders. Whether you are just starting your leadership journey, or want to freshen up your skills and learn how best to implement the latest thinking, strategies and best practice into your business, we have a programme which meets your needs.
We currently run 2 tailored leadership programmes; ILM Level 3 New Leaders programme, and an ILM Level 5 Leading Growth programme. However, we are coming towards the end of our current funding cycle, so there are limited part-funded leadership programmes scheduled to take place. We know that everyone says 'time is running out'. But in this instance, it really is.
You can find out more about upcoming programmes on our Course page. However, if our programmes don't 100% meet your requirements, get in touch with Adam on email@example.com to arrange a chat to find out how we can work with you to develop extraordinary leaders in your organisation.
Missed previous #FridayFootnotes?