Friday Footnote # 77
Each week we share loads of content amongst Team ION and with our network. Content that inspires us, which we find helpful, or just makes us smile. We thought we would start sharing these insights every Friday. Welcome to Friday Footnote.
New Year, New Leader?
What better way to start 2022 than to sign up for our next ILM Level 3 New Leaders programme. Starting at the end of March, the programme is designed to develop and enhance the leadership and management skills of those in the early stages of developing their leadership skills. The programme is designed to ensure delegates are encouraged to understand their own approach to leadership, and then consider the team roles and tasks to create a strong business framework for the growth and sustainability of their organisation. You can find out more about the programme, including those all important dates, here.
And, we think it's important to note, that this will be our last fully funded programme. Therefore we expect places to go like hot cakes so if you, or anyone in your team is interested either apply today, or if you have any questions, don't hesitate to get in touch on firstname.lastname@example.org
- 6 ways leaders can adapt to the worklace of 2022 (MIT Sloan Management Review)
- What to do in 2022 (EY)
- How to tell if a companies culture is right for you (Harvard Business Review)
- This city is restoring old electrical goods - and giving them to those in need (Positive News)
- 22 great firms in Wales to watch in 2022 (Business Live)
- How to deal with anxiety at work (verywellmind.com)
- How to convince yourself to do hard things (Harvard Business Review)
- We moved to a 4 day workweek last year. Here's how it's going. (Fast Company)
- Use networks to drive culture change (MIT Sloan Maagement Review)
- Mumbles is one of the 'coolest postcodes' in the UK, according to The Times (WalesOnline)
- Hiut Denim Makers + Mavericks 2021 (Hiut Denim)
- One-in-six employees have re-trained for new careers (HRDirector)
- How to cultivate gratitude, compassion and pride on your team (Harvard Business Review)
Missed previous #FridayFootnotes?
Diolch. Team ION