Friday Footnote # 75
Each week we share loads of content amongst Team ION and with our network. Content that inspires us, which we find helpful, or just makes us smile. We thought we would start sharing these insights every Friday. Welcome to Friday Footnote.
With just a few weeks of 2021left, we this week started sharing some of our 2021 highlights on our social feeds. So far we have shared our first face-to-face graduation in 2 years, a catch up with our alumni at the Catch 22 Brasserie in Anglesey and a recent blog discussing the amazing impact of our programme.
Keep an eye out over the next couple of weeks for more highlights including a star-studded Bangor graduation, our resilience event and how we teamed up with Swansea City. Watch this space.
- 3 rules for better work-life balance (TED)
- Start-Up to Scale up: Supporting SMEs to grow (MAKE UK)
- 100+ must read books in 2021 (Do Lectures)
- What new Managers can do to support employee mental health (Harvard Business Review)
- Circular economy: Efficiency alone won't get us there (IDEO - on LinkedIn)
- Creating a connected culture in a hybrid working environment (HRDirector)
- How ro rest well (Psyche - via Do Lectures)
Become an extraordinary leader
We recently announced details of our latest ILM Level 3 leadership programme, starting in May 2022. Our New Leaders programme is designed to develop and enhance the leadership and management skills of owners, entrepreneurs, leaders, managers and supervisors who are in the early stages of developing their leadership skills. The programme concentrates on transferring knowledge and skills that enable growth and sustainability for their organisations.
Due to the ongoing Covid-19 pandemic, we currently aim to deliver this programme through a blended approach, with sessions split between face-to-face sessions, and virtual delivery via Zoom.
Interested? You can find out more on our website, or if you have any questions, don't hesitate to get in touch by emailing email@example.com.
Missed previous #FridayFootnotes?
Diolch. Team ION