ILM Update - January 2017
- Every year, over 90,000 managers and leaders improve their skills through ILM programmes and resources.
- More employers choose our programmes than any other specialist awarding body.
- Specialise in leadership, management, coaching and mentoring, but also offer a wide range of sector- and skill-specific qualifications.
- All ILM qualifications are awarded by The City and Guilds of London Institute
- ILM learners - Over 1 million learners have completed ILM programmes
- ILM centres - Over 2,500 approved centres deliver ILM qualifications in 48 countries
- All registered learners are eligible for 12 months studying membership of the Institute of Leadership and Management with access to resources and the learning zone
Website and Studying membership
ILM have recently launched a new brand and new look website https://www.i-l-m.com/
One of the main differences with the new website is that it no longer contains the information on membership or studying membership with the Institute of Leadership and Management, this information now sits on their brand new website https://www.institutelm.com/about-us.html
New studying members
There is a slightly new and easier process. They will no longer need to activate their studying membership, they will automatically be sent an email with an activation button where they can just add a password.
If they do not receive the email then they can simply go to the student activation page: https://www.institutelm.com/membership/student-activation.html provide their ENR number, last name and email address.
Also tutors can activate their tutor membership on the following link
If anyone has any problems with membership then the best contact details for the Institute of Leadership and Management are
Telephone: 01543 266886 Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Hopefully, navigation is a lot easier as it has been streamlined and the search function enhanced, however, I have put some quick links to the areas that might be of most interest. Some of the old website links you had may no longer work.
Qualification and assessment details https://www.i-l-m.com/trainers-and-centres/Guides-and-resources
Handbook and guide to fees https://www.i-l-m.com/trainers-and-centres/customer-handbook
Centre support toolkit https://www.i-l-m.com/trainers-and-centres/centre-toolkit
Assessment Support https://www.i-l-m.com/assessment-and-resources/Assessment%20Guidance
Apprenticeship Information https://www.i-l-m.com/learning-and-development/management-apprenticeships