NEW LEADERS PROGRAMME (NLB12) - Bangor
- Discover contemporary leadership tools
- Discover new ways to engage and motivate people
- Design the storyboard of your future success
- Enhance business performance and drive productivity
The New Leaders Programme is designed to develop and enhance the leadership and management skills of owners, entrepreneurs, leaders, managers and supervisors who are in the early stages of developing their leadership skills. The programme concentrates on transferring knowledge and skills that enable growth and sustainability for their organisations.
This programme will also assist leaders and entrepreneurs that may have multiple roles within their early-stage organisation, as they balance the day-to-day operational and strategic needs of the business. They are at a stage where they are developing professional management systems and processes within the business, delegating responsibility to an empowered and skilled team alongside learning to lead and not just manage.
This programme is designed to ensure delegates are encouraged to understand their own approach to leadership, and then consider the team roles and tasks to create a strong business framework for the growth and sustainability of their organisation.
- Personal Development Plan and Reflective Journal
- Highly participative master classes
- Peer learning and action planning groups
Your email message has been sent.