Leading Growth Programme (DB15) Bangor
This course has finished.
On our ILM Level 5 Leading Growth programme you will:
- Understand a range of leadership styles and the impact on organisational performance
- Develop the ability to lead, motivate and inspire others to achieve results
- Drive productivity and performance
- Join a community of passionate and ambitious people
- Develop a more strategic perspective
- Improve personal growth
The ION Leading Growth Programme will focus on the essential skills required for leaders and managers in small, medium and large organisations. It will place particular emphasis on developing their leadership skills to facilitate growth for their businesses.
The Programme will introduce participants to High-Performance Work Practices (HPWP’s), placing a particular emphasis on leading self and leading others, enabling them to develop and implement sustainable plans that further drive the productivity and performance of their organisations.
The Programme will enhance delegates’ knowledge and skills around providing strong direction and motivating their team to achieve the vision and goals of the organisation. The programme develops their strategic thinking skills - “working ‘on’ the business and not ‘in’ the business”. The ION Leading Growth Programme encourages the delegation of day-to-day management to a trusted, empowered and skilled workforce, in order for strategic performance to be driven at all levels of the organisation.
Delegates on our Leading Growth programme will also receive 3 Executive Coaching sessions.
ILM Award and CPD certification
The programme provides delegates with a Level 5 Award in Leadership & Management
The programme is also certified for 70 CPD hours
- 3 Individual Executive Coaching sessions
- Leadership Knowledge Exchange (with Partner from Cohort)
- Highly participative masterclasses
- Action Learning Sets
- Personal Development Plan and Reflective Journal
- Tutor and online learning support
Your email message has been sent.