ION Leading Growth (ILG10)
Develop confidence in your leadership
- Understand a range of leadership styles and the impact on organisational performance
- Develop the ability to lead, motivate and inspire others to achieve results
- Drive productivity and performance
- Join a community of passionate and ambitious people
- Develop a more strategic perspective
- Improve personal growth
This Programme will focus on the essential skills required for leaders and managers in small, medium and large organisations. It will place particular emphasis on developing their leadership skills to facilitate growth for their businesses.
The Developing Leadership programme will introduce participants to High-Performance Work Practices (HPWP’s), placing particular emphasis on leading self and leading others, enabling them to develop and implement sustainable plans that further drive the productivity and performance of their organisations.
The programme will enhance delegates’ knowledge and skills around providing strong direction and motivating their team to achieve the vision and goals of the organisation. The programme develops their strategic thinking skills - “working ‘on’ the business and not ‘in’ the business”. The Developing Leadership programme encourages the delegation of day-to-day management to a trusted, empowered and skilled workforce, in order for strategic performance to be driven at all levels of the organisation.
- 3 personalised Coaching sessions
- Leadership Knowledge Exchange (with Partner from Cohort)
- Action Learning Sets: "The board you can't afford"
- Personal Development Plan and Reflective Journal
- Tutor and online learning support
- 3-month follow-up On-Site Meeting with one of the ION leadership Specialists
The programme provides delegates with a Level 5 Award in Becoming an Effective Leader and Effective Presentations The programme is also certified for 77 CPD hours
Not available on these dates?
Your email message has been sent.