ION Leading Growth (DB5) - North West Wales
This course has finished.
Develop greater confidence to lead
- Understand a range of leadership styles and the impact on organisational performance
- Develop the ability to lead, motivate and inspire others to achieve results
- Drive productivity and performance
- Join a community of passionate and ambitious people
- Develop a more strategic perspective
- Improve personal growth
This Programme will focus on the essential skills required for leaders and managers in small, medium and large organisations. It will place particular emphasis on developing their leadership skills to facilitate growth for their businesses.
The ION Leading Growth programme will introduce participants to High Performance Work Practices (HPWP’s), placing particular emphasis on leading self and leading others, enabling them to develop and implement sustainable plans that further drive the productivity and performance of their organisations.
The programme will enhance delegates’ knowledge and skills around providing strong direction and motivating their team to achieve the vision and goals of the organisation. The programme develops their strategic thinking skills - “working ‘on’ the business and not ‘in’ the business”. The ION Leading Growth programme encourages the delegation of day-to-day management to a trusted, empowered and skilled workforce, in order for strategic performance to be driven at all levels of the organisation.
- 3 Individual Coaching sessions
- Leadership Knowledge Exchange (with Partner from Cohort)
- Highly participative master classes
- Action Learning Sets
- Personal Development Plan and Reflective Journal
- Tutor and online learning support
- 3 month follow-up Site Visit from Facilitation Team
The programme provides delegates with a Level 5 Award in Becoming an
Effective Leader and Effective Presentations and up to 70 CPD hours
Not available on these dates?
We are sorry but registration is now closed.
Your email message has been sent.