Alumni Programme Cohort AS2
This course has finished.
Evolve from good to great
- Discover your ‘Right to Win’ strategies
- Evaluate and focus your organisational capabilities to optimise growth
- Sharpen your understanding of customers and how to win them
- Gain a deeper understanding of the leadership qualities, thinking and actions that drive organisational success and resilience
- Learn how your team can step up to the challenge of change as your organisation experiences growth and the world shifts
- 9 days of experiential business leadership
- All learning underpinned by leading edge research
- Boardroom challenges help you address your organisation's issues
- Strong peer to peer learning and problem solving opportunities
- The opportunity to participate in valuable extra Master Classes
- 3 month follow-up Site Visit from Facilitation Team
- Individual Coaching
While working on your business through the programme you have the opportunity to complete an Award.
You can choose between:
- Level 4 (ILM)
- Level 5 (ILM)
- Level 7 Post Graduate professional development certificate that is a part of a MSc in Management
The programme is also certified for 60 CPD hours
The Alumni Programme is designed to help you further your organisational ambitions. Our programme is experiential in nature - less classroom, more hands on, more ‘AHA’ moments. And through your experiences you will form bonds that last a lifetime, an invaluable network that stretches beyond the duration of the programme. The details of each day are set out below:
Day 1. Foundation day
· Reinforce your Reflective learning practices to develop growth and leadership insights
· Understand how to implement a culture of coaching to grow your organisation
· Prepare for personal growth with the ILM Mental Toughness questionnaire
· Meet and engage with your peers and Leadership Development Specialists
Days 2 and 3. Challenging Leadership Experiential
How sharp are your growth drivers? Could you improve your network for growth? Do you understand how resilient you are? During these two days you will have the
time to engage with your peers and leadership development specialists and have the opportunity to:
· Sharpen your purpose, vision and goals
· Learn to challenge assumptions (both your own and those of others)
· Understand your mental toughness evaluation
· Design your Personal Development Plan
· Strengthen your growth network
Day 4. Leading the Challenge of Change Masterclass
For growth to happen, change must happen too. And the world is changing faster than ever. As a leader of growth this experiential Masterclass
will help you:
· Understand the reasons for change in your organisation and environment
· Analyse the attitude to change of those involved in your change processes
· Manage and implement change in your workplace
We will help equip you with the knowledge you require to anticipate and embrace the transitions of growth
Day 5. The Value Proposition Masterclass
Articulating a message that suppliers, management, employees, and customers all understand is one of the most critical priorities for effective growth, from entrepreneurial upstart to global player.
You will have the opportunity to:
· Establish the critical questions you need to answer
· Learn to create authentic meaning and purpose behind your message
· Discover how to align your team’s goals and improve your team’s ability to articulate it
· Work on your Value Proposition Canvas, an extremely useful growth tool to help you and your team address your Value proposition challenge on an ongoing, agile basis
Day 6. Strategies for Growth Masterclass
How geared are you for growth? What happens if you don’t grow as fast as or faster than your competition? If you don’t grow - you get smaller - because, invariably,
your competition is growing. This Masterclass, hosted by Professor Paul Hannnon, is designed to help you:
· Recognise your organisational capabilities and to understand how to lead capability driven growth
· Understand your Nucleus and how to lead Nucleus Growth strategies
· Strategize your Options and how to lead Options Growth strategies
· Plan for Innovation and how to lead Innovation Growth strategies
· Know the Three Rules for Making a Company Truly Great
Hosted by Professor Paul Hannon
So you want to grow? Does your team share your innovation
motivation? How capable is your organisation of staying ahead of the curve?
This ION Masterclass is designed to help you create the environment and establish
the principles and values
conducive to high-performance innovation.
This Masterclass is designed to help
- Understand the motivational needs of innovation
- Cover practical examples of effective innovation interventions
- Set your innovation vision and goals and how to do it well
- Recognise and Reward high-performance innovation
- Understand the impact of culture on innovation
- Uncover strategies and practical management tools for innovation
All this and more – We will visit you at your business soon after you have finished the programme for an on site consultation. You will also have access to all our great Inspiration Masterclasses where we invite successful leaders to tell their journeys of accomplishment. And don’t forget the Tradeshow – always there for you to grow your network and sales. And the Marketplace too. So join us today.
Day 8. Inspiring people in a high growth environment
High growth environments take their toll on teams. Constant
pressure to perform while integrating new team members can cause cultures to
drift, values to vanish and the organisation’s purpose to blur. This ION
Masterclass is designed to help you steer your ship while keeping the crew focussed, productive and happy.
Day 9. The Growth Journey and Graduation
Not available on these dates?
We are sorry but registration is now closed.
Your email message has been sent.